I have known Ronia Kruse and worked closely with her and her company, OpTech, for over 10 years. During this time, I have been continually impressed with the high quality talent and strong services they have provided my organization. The OpTech team consistently goes out of their way to develop strong working relationships with their customers. They place a high emphasis on professionalism and in learning their customer’s business. I have always found them to be extremely collaborative and committed to developing a win-win partnership.
- CIO, Large Financial Organization
A Different Kind of Job Placement Provider
OpTech is a diverse, women-owned business. We won Clearly Rated’s 2021 Best of Staffing awards for both CLient and Talent, and we are dedicated to finding unique solutions to difficult staffing challenges.
With headquarters in Troy, Mich. and satellite offices in Detroit, Washington, D.C., and India, we serve the greater Detroit area as well as Ann Arbor, Royal Oak, and Southfield with 24/7 job placement and recruitment services. We specialize in direct placement, staff augmentation, contract, contract to hire, and recruiting process outsourcing to employers and employees seeking technical, targeted job placement services.
Competitive Advantages Only OpTech Provides
We know there are lots of good employment agencies out there to choose from. Here are just some of the little details that make us outstandingly unique:
- We offer comprehensive benefits packages to our contractors and consultants on the first day of employment
- We have the ability to perform H1B sponsorship in house
- We are an active partner in activating the IT talent pool in Michigan
- Thanks to our operational base in India, we can offer around the clock recruitment strategy assistance
- We are willing to and often do partner with larger consulting firms for specialist job placement tasks
- We are investing in NextGen talent, a University of Michigan partnership with Cornerstone Schools, the Girl Scouts, and Inforum
- We provide opportunities to men and women who are looking to re-enter the workforce after an employment gap due to family commitments, or who desire to have more flexible schedules
- We are actively involved in a number of initiatives aimed at getting women into the workforce and securing lasting, fulfilling employment by our participation in Professional Women Empowerment, the Michigan Council of Women in Technology, Comerica Symposium, American Heart Association's Go Red for Women, Detroit Pal, Michigan Women Go Forward, and Alternatives for Girls
Work With Us
Yes, we specialize in job placement for both employees and employers, but we are also hiring for internal positions, too. It’s great to land a job that helps you realize your potential — it’s even better when you can help people realize theirs. If that sounds like something you’d love to excel at, send us your resume today. We love our job — are you ready to love yours, too?