OpTech LLC and COLT CSC are proud to have been selected as one of the ten Michigan Cybersecurity Assessment Pre-Qualification program participants. The goals of the State of Michigan’s MiDEAL Cybersecurity Assessment Program are:
To Protect Michigan’s digital ecosystem through collective coordinated action among local public entities, the State of Michigan, federal government agencies, national and local non-profits and associations, and private sector partners.
- Guide the improvement of cyber posture of local entities across Michigan through risk-based assessment and planning.
- Provide standard assessment methodology and outputs in order to:
- Create a common language about cybersecurity
- Create opportunities for ongoing collaboration
- Provide local entities a choice in selecting an appropriate assessor.
- Continue to build public private collaboration in cybersecurity.
OpTech also offers the following optional deliverables at special pricing on the MiDEAL Contract.
Optional Deliverables include:
- General Advisory Services on a time and materials basis
- Assessment and planning for CIS Controls/Sub Controls in implementation Groups 2 and 3
- Assistance with audits or compliance requirements that are present at the local entity based on business practices (CJIS, PCI, HIPAA, IRS-1075, FERPA, etc.)
- Conduct Penetration Test
- Conduct Infrastructure Vulnerability Scan
- Conduct Security Tool Evaluation
- Conduct Security Tool Assessment and Rationalization
- Conduct Physical Security Assessment
- Implement a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Platform
- Implement a Vulnerability Scanning Platform
- Implement a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Platform
- Implement an Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) Platform
- Implement Intrusion Protection (IDS/IPS) Solution
- Implement Web Content Filtering
- Implement Next Generation Firewall(s)